|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I'm already trying with a CAPS everything. I'm not perfect and you ain't perfect either so stop picking on me. Stop threatening me and making snide indirect remarks. I won't fall for it. I won't get angry. No................. Won't. Anw, on a lighter note. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHENWEIIIIIIII :D Yepp, largest font for you. Love yah hope you had a great birthday k ^^ Went out ytd after work ended at 1+++ with Wenjia and Huilin. Wanted to go check out the panel thingy but it disappeared like suddenly. Oh well. Went to Suntec later on and played the free machine thingy and bball at the arcade. Went home after that and slept like a pig until this morning/afternoon. Gr the house is so messy I wish the floor didn't spoil.................................. Ate ice cream chef on Monday with working mates aha. Used the excuse of going to celebrate Zw's birthday so my mum allowed. Ice cream chef is alright only lah. Lol. Went to ECP for ddr after that cause Wj and I were deprived till the point of dreaming about it. x) You know I miss the girls so much arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I NEVER SEE THEM ONLINE EVEN JANICE, WHERE ARE YOU. BOOHOO I MISS LEHUI TOO. AND SIEWYEE'S IN JAPAN. ): AND QUEENIE AND CHERYL HAS DISAPPEARED FROM MY LIFE AND EVERYONE ELSE I MISS YOU ALL I WISHED THERE WERE STILL LESSONS ON SO WE COULD DO STUPID STUFF TGTHER AND TALK ABOUT STUPID THINGS. AND GET CAUGHT BY MABEL YEE FOR TALKING TOO MUCH AND EATING IN CLASS. AND I MISS MAKING FUN OF WPK I MISS HERRRRRRRRRRRRR. THIS SOUNDS INCREDIBLY STUPID, BUT............................................ I WNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL. |