|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Olevels were over few days back. Why don't I feel anything? Happy, relieved, ecstatic, over the moon, blah blah. I'm numb. Numb to the point of........................................ Life is ______________. Empty. Went to church ytd, finally after so many many days. I missed everyone.! Im not a bamboooooooooo. ): I got eat leyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Had choir concert on the day Bio MCQ ended. It was okay I guess, quite fun to have all the sec4s back tgther doing nonsense. Feet hurt like ._. after concert cause we walked so much, from SAM to Plaza Sing lol. Went to play pool the next day, Friday I think. No kick that day, everyone felt so........ Sian. Take so long to complete one game -.- Went to Suntec with Janice after that played bball and looked like noobs. O.o But it was funnnnnn.! Aha another day go back play :D Suntec arcade = Wenjia's eventful day of locating her missing wallet aha. Im so bored and hungry now. Im so tired. I want to go shopping. No clothes. Economy suffering. No money to buy clothes. Interview tmr with wj zw hl at Clarke Quay, kinda scared i wish all of us could get interviewed tgther instead of one by one. I need the cashhhhhhhhh, and experience lah. Thankyou...........? |