|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, July 04, 2008
Msn is the dumppzxz shit man. Whlao, my patience ._. liao. Everyday troubleshoot me, last resort = Ebuddy. GRRRRRRR, MSN 9.0 TAKES !#(u#!)y(yb!!*#) TO DOWNLOAD. Angry-ing............... Alright I'm done. Anw, this week's been really z. Besides the playing with Hongwei's cotton wool(Ha ha, FISHBALL!) and blowing it all around (not childish please) during English and Chem periods. Went with Janice and Lehui to Far East just now, want those pair of metallic sandals gr man.! My mama don't want bring me out on Youth Day ): I want go shopping ): Boohoo. Bought some stuff just now at Far East and walked until legs want die. Today = bad hair& bad face day. Everyday I look like sai whlao eh no point living liao la. Last week was tiring because my mummy's penpal from Germany came to Sg and obviously had to entertain them so went for dinner and blah blah. But the girl's chio so okay lorh :D Went for Talent Time last Friday omg I love the Sec1 boy... Everyone did. He can probably hit a range much higher than mine, zz. And Eunice darling was great she totally deserved first :D Bought flowers for the 4EP group and although they didn't win, we still love them (: & Charm was damn gorgeous .!!!! ^^ New phone next Wed, GRINNNNNNNNS. :D After using the Samsung for 3 years FINALLY.! The Nokia don't count cause it sucks and the phone probably spent half the time in the hands of the repairman than being used. Forget it man, Nokia sucks. I want Samsung OMNIA. Tution tmrw, I'm tired and brain dead. |