|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, January 05, 2008
I refuse to believe I'm old already....... 2008, well, hasn't been very nice to me so far. I don't know. Sec4, everyone's been talking about how we have to work hard and stuff that we're no more Sec3s, that we can't be playing everyday. After 3years in the old block, its kinda weird having to move over to the new one. No more free lockers, and new block's classrooms are much bigger. Since its a new year, I'm going to try to do different things like studying everyday, Zzz. & doing QT in the morning before going to sch instead of at night before going to sleep. My blog will probably be quite, rather, dead....... I won't be online most of the time, maybe once a week, unless I have h/w to do. So yeah maybe you guys will wna not visit anymore. Ha,ha. Can't wait to get to church later. Yep, shall go do wpk's extra online tests now for those who didn't complete the holiday ones. Sigh, six Chinese tests await me. ): Thanks for wanting to help me buy lunch, don't need lah, I'm on diet. :D HA HA HA. |