|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, January 11, 2008
-- School, sucks, still. This week has been much worse than last. But I was glad I met Kelly(Choo) after choir on Wed.! I miss her lah, haven't seen her in like 2 years?! We talked alot and about NASS people cause I haven't seen them in like a super long time too and I really miss all of them. ): Yeah, & I went out with Huilin, Zhenwei& Wenjia on Thu.! Had much to catch up on and I'm glad we finally managed to go out. Heh. Went out with Janice, Lehui& Sy on Tue to Bugis for lunch. Then SY left and we went to the library. Met this stupid gay guy. Wlao eh scold what scold lah just seriously, mind your own buziness. School, is really testing my limits. Stop agitating me la seriously I had enough of annoying people to last me for a lifetime so do me a favour please and I don't care what you want to do, just screw off me. Thanks. |