|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Thank you retards for your presence at my door. Ha ha ha. Thanks JANICE + LEHUI for appearing at my gate when I was looking the most unglam, lol. &thanks Siewyee for, talking to me on the phone the other day when I had alot of things to say (doubt you'll see this though but anyhow, I'll keep you updated! :D ). So yep, thanks for your belated present(s) plus free delivery. Ytd was church and it was a miracle I could made it because I thought my brother wouldn't be home until really late but who knew. (: I didn't bathe& rushed out at 4(yeah I stink, literally). Pastor Mark preached about STEPPING ON IT. Ate at Beer and went home. I realised I haven't really blogged much about the camp& stuffs, so I'll try a brief summary. (Lord help me). On the first day, everyone met in church& got ready to board the bus. We got out team identity - basically, red trail slippers, hot - $3.90. First day was Sports Day& obviously I didn't take part in any running events, thank God. Samson won the 4x100m Girl's Relay & the telematch. Christine sure can run.! After bathing we ate dinner& had service. Underground church was next and it was super retarded, could have been more retarded but we didn't have enough time. Gaius& Nelson kept walking around with their red light sticks - ugh - & every time we had to freeze on the spot and seriously, thats not easy. Went to jail once. In a game, you should try everything, right........? HA HA. So anw, lights out was at 115. Didn't sleep well on the first night. Mosquitoes/ whatever biting irritating insects + super ultra thin sleeping bag = waking up at 2,3,4,5 and eventually 6 am. Ugh. Okay and then I forgot what happened& blah blah (fast forwarddddddddd) . Arts fest. Runway, Grace and Daniel, hawwwwwwt.! Its so funny watching Daniel strut his stuff. Lol. Marcus sang Jenny, SO CUTEEEEEEE. (: In the end Melissa won, but she was good. :D Ha ha. The Act was super hilarious cause everything was on-the-spot-then-do. We totally didn't rehearse at all before& I guess we were counted alright? ^^ The day ended early for us and we had alot of time to study the book of Joshua as well as play cards. Next day I woke up at 5am with Tyan Wei& Aaron was up at 4.30am. (crazy boy). Studied until more people came and we all totally lost focus. After service we had EXAMINATIONS. (GK exam was waaayyyyyy worse than any other school exams I have ever taken in my whole entire life, ha ha ha. ) Joshua Bible Quiz wasn't any nicer to us. Anyhow, Samson did quite well for the examinations part even though we were lagging behind the previous two days. But it don't matter, yeah? Lights out was at 2am and the girls slept in the Service Hall(w/ aircon.!) due to the many bites we suffered from in our bunk. On the last day we went to ECP and played water bombs (as we do for every single camp). David won, lol. Then after games& a very long period of rest time, we had the BBQ with Josey's famous chicken wings. Walked to the bus stop w/ someone very nice who accompanied me (HA HA) and totally knocked out after bathing& doing a little QT. That's about all, the events and everything. But most importantly, God has a higher calling for me which I promise to fulfill next year. I will start a school cell. Must, I can't fail. No matter how hard it gets, whatever prosecution I face, I.will.not.give.up. Dear cell, we will multiply happily. We.will.not.be.emo. Its all for the best, I will miss you guys. ): We started out only with so few and now we have so many we have to multiply like amoeba. I miss you. ): All of you. Nothing will change, promise? Just to be by Your side there is hope in my life, there is no greater freedom I've found. |