|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, December 13, 2007
I was looking through my archives& I came across a post whereby I went to school at 6am thinking it was 7. Lol, and I said it would probably be the dumbest thing I would ever do this whole year, and well................... I was right. -- I went for class chalet ytd& although it wasn't the best chalet or whatever, I think we had fun. Well I did, but I'm not too sure about those who were in the room playing cards though. When we first arrived at the chalet, everyone was in the room watching tv. Wow, 258 bucks to watch a tv.! :D We went to the arcade after that and I hit the DDR machine I guess. Then Reena brought her (so called) friend - which until now I still have no clue what his name is although I did ask Reena but obvious forgot - and he and Aaron ended up playing pool. Its so passive, I'm doubting whether its really fun, hmm. After awhile at the arcade, we went back to cook the food. Ha ha ha, it was quite a challenge cause Firstly, we didn't book a BBQ pit due to limited funds. Secondly, we had not much food, also due to limited funds. Lol we ended up cooking some of the food with hot water and we set up our own BBQ pit which took quite awfully long. Then we BBQed chicken franks and marshmallows, which were for adoption. Lol, we were super lame lah, but it was rather entertaining. (: Went for a walk and then went home at 11. Really wanted to stay lo. ): Oh well, hope the rest had fun today playing water bombs ha ha. I'm really bored right now. ): Janice just went offline& there goes my source of entertainment. I have to start completing my h/w now before I go for holiday. Yay, Australia. :D Some things, are better unheard/untold of. Ever wondered? |