|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Australia Australia Australia.!! Excited Excited Excited. Very Very Very. :D :D :D Went to Tampanies IKEA for dinner with my family just now. Lol, I mean who goes to IKEA for dinner? Just......... plain weird. Everyone loves IKEA meatballs.! Yum. :D After eating we went to walk around IKEA and then I saw this really nice canvas painting.! (not really painting la more like picture/photo) But it was $99.! ): We are poor. Sigh. Oh yeah, I haven't blogged about CFFF have I? It was awesome la. :D Daryl and my brother came but I only managed to see them from afar. ): Didn't talk to them ley. I miss Daryl laaaaaaaaah. Skinny boy, tsk.............. Went to church at 10am to walk around the fair. Surprisingly there were quite alot of people, considering that it was quite early in the morning. There were many things, food, games, shows, blood donation.! Ha ha. Watched the CFC 11am show before going for my 12pm shift. It was really good.! The Mystery Of Christmas. Heard 3people got saved after watching the drama.! Thats how good it was (: Then at 12pm I went for my shift with Alicia from YA. We were selling drama tickets for the 1 & 3pm CFC drama, Kelvin Soh's Concert, The Main Wayang and Grand Finale. We were busy at most times lol. Encountered some funny people. Lol. There was this woman who was practically screaming at us because we only collected coupons and not cash. (Hm........) And then there was this woman who had so many coupons she was too lazy to go check for the hourly draw she gave all her verification slips to Alicia (there were 20 over, mind you.) and she told Alicia to go claim the prize if she actually won. LOL. Oh oh and there was this small girl who lost her mummy and came crying to us. We were like urm...... Overall, CFFF was a hit. Sense of satisfaction from selling all those tickets especially when all the tickets for the 3pm CFC drama were totally sold out.! (: Should help out more often. Man I'm going to miss GOP's Star Awards next Saturday at Bayshore ): ): ): Will be in Australia (still excited), but oh well shall ask people to update me. :D I messaged my Chinese tutor just now and asked her when my next tuition will be and she replied me this : Linhui, i said u old u dun admit, ur brain like old lady, absent minded. Wlao eh.! Say I old. ): BTW, Zhenwei, You.Are.Kuku. Really. Happy early Birthday. LOL. Eat me, eat me.! :D |