|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
![]() They are so cute together.! So so so so x 493789236855732879012489616 cute cute cute.The Game Plan might just be juxtaposed with Legally Blonde in my list of loved movies. ^^ Its a really nice show, anyone whom have watched it will definitely agree. I have a newfound respect for The Rock (or whatever his real name really is, it doesn't matter as long as he's hottt) & his awesome acting skills. (: I was in a real emotional crisis yesterday at 430 and I was a wreck. Plus I almost lost my wallet, luckily I realised it quick enough to run back& retrieve it. Anyway, I still love Game Plan. Today was the real last day of school (for the Sec3s) and I got back my report book. I did deprove, but I guess everyone else deproved together cause my class position remained the same (not cohort position though). We really have to work harder and I really have to pack my room. Sigh. After lessons there was Choir, Damon is a really weird song............Went for lunch at 445 with Eun& Charm at Parkway. Talked alot of shitxzz. ^^ Ha ha ha. Anw, anyone in need of shawls, you can visit stolentraffic.livejournal.com. Lol, Eunice, love me laaah. :D Btw, if you intend to kpkb there, don't go. Eunice will buay song you. x\ Right now, I have nothing to do, really. I think I am really very emo. Ahhhhhh, shouldn't be that way. Tomorrow's Deepavali but my mom won't let me go out and she won't go out with me, so maybe I shall just sleep until Friday morning. I hate this. To make myself happier, - I am real hungry. ![]() Aww, so sweet. ^^
|