|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I'm tired shitzzzx. I slept at 1 plus 2 ytd and had choir today, choir didn't even start until 945am, ugh damn office people. There's choir tmr and maybe Thursday even its tentative. There's choir concert on Friday and Samson's drama group is having a meeting in which I will be unable to attend. ): Boohoo, sorry everyone. Hopefully Saturday morning will be open. Well, birthday's over and I'm old and I haven't made my IC I think my mom forgot and everything's happening so quickly and camp's next week and class chalet's the week after and Australia is two weeks after and then the hols end with choir and start with choir yet again and with uncompleted hw and lots of shitzzx. I'm quite frustrated I don't know why. Nothing's done at all, sigh. Oh yeah and thanks everyone, Huilin, Zhenwei& Wenjia, cellie, family, everyone who wished me happy birthday or attempted too through 98.7(lol Qianni.......) and those who wished belated or messed up my birthday(coughcoughcough,aplenty) & of course those who have given me/ will be giving/ is thinking of giving me presents. :D YAY. Its a Boy-Girl thing is nice although it's such an old movie like during the era when Get It Started by BEP was hawt. I'm still tired. Very. |