|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
I slept for 6/7 hours this afternoon after coming home from choir. Don't think I'll be sleeping anytime soon then. I still haven't pack my room yet, ah. My mummy will be back tmr, 6pm. I think I have no self discipline at all, keep telling myself to pack but in the end, its still a mess. O_o After 2years, I don't like This Fashion's stuff anymore. Not nice liao, really. Online shopping is better& cheaper although not that effective(get-on-the-spot kind) and I kinda rather my clothes given to me at once and not after a month. Yeah, but good things need to be waited for I suppose. My white hamster ran away from home = no more attempted gymnastics/squeaky wheel/fighting for food/scampering around the kitchen floor/escapes(cause she has already suceeded)/ joy for my daddy. ): |