|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, November 23, 2007
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY HUILIN. Old liao. :D I'm still young until the clock strikes 12. Heh heh. Alright I hope my cough and flu gets better by tmr. The medicine the doctor prescribed does not work miracles. I'm still waiting. Enchanted is a nice show I like it, but I still like The Game Plan better. ^^ Haha can't wait for church tmr, although Siewyee can't come. ): She says its too late her mom doesnt allow. ): SIGHS. Sunday morning I have Math tuition at 10am. What a way to start my morning, brandnewtutor + HW. ): Anw, will be out with Huilin, Zhenwei& Wenjia after that.! YAY. We haven't been out in ages. :D Can't wait HEH. |