|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, November 30, 2007
Concert's finally over.! Haha it wasnt all that bad. (: Miss Yin was actually smiling so, how bad could that get right? Plus Ms Ng rated us about a 8/10 for our sound. Yay finally we pulled it off. Tday was quite tiring, met in LT2 at 12 and then had warmups and stuff. Went to PayaLebarMeth after that and did the songs. Haha, Eunice and Jennifer is like crazy about the Enchanted songs. They were like singing the I've been dreaming of a true love's kisssssss....... & the Working song the starting. HA HA. Dinner was really filling but they didn't have cheese fries. ): I wanttttt. Guess tomato fries would have to do. Lol while we were waiting backstage for our turn, everyone was kinda playing a fool. Cause PLMGS were singing some song that went like " Never....... Never........... Never.......... Shall you touch me.......... Shall you touch me.........." Ha ha and Queenie was like I don't want, I don't want. LOL. Alright, some pictures.! :D ![]() |