|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
EOYs doesnt feel like its over yet. Somehow I feel that I haven't mugged enough. Not at all, especially for Biology. Quite disappointed, sigh. I just hope that my grades won't be like crap. ): Anywayyyy, its still a great thing that exams are over. Didn't seem to pass fast or slow, I don't know. Should be going out with Janice, Lehui, Siewyee& Alcina tmr, didn't satisfy my craving to dance DDR today, hopefully tmr can. :D My dad& my youngerbrother is seriously obessed with the hamsters. MY DADDY LEH. Amazingly. He DIYed his own playground for the hamsters. -.- Oh well, at least he has a hobby now. Mickey Mouse is cute. :D Especially on notebooks. Hahaha. |