|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, October 19, 2007
Damn those EOYs messing with my head. Seriously, I think I should just leave it& live with getting grades below mediocre or only average. Maybe all I want now is to get promoted,& just leave it as that. Should just read storybooks my whole life and live someone else's for a few hours everyday. Jane Green is gooooodddd, I love her books. Her stories actually take up what little KB is available in my limited memory, especially the story with the fatty. :D Yeah Baby. I watched 兄弟, haha speechless rightzxxxxxxxxx......... Mr Woodcock might have been a better choice but anyhow I don't think I wna entertain thoughts of being a gangster in future(if there were even any to start with) after that show. All I can think about right now are my AMath results. Sigh. Church tmrw, finally. The week was so awfully long, ugh. Trying to imagine you in a tube top. Ewwwwwwww, HAHAHA. |