|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, August 19, 2007
I'm really not supposed to be here right now, but when someone promised, how could I not be here.? (HEH.) Yesterday's service was combined with the YA(s) and adults,& Grandpa Paul (haha) gave a talk on finances, money :D After that we had Habitudes& cell ordered Macs (eeeeeeeeeeeee) so I had chicken pie for dinner instead, lol. Before church was Chemistry remedial, I seriously don't know why I went lo. -.- Then it rained. ): I don't like raining days. ): And its raining like now. ): Lol, anw, yesterday, bumped into someone someone someone & someone. (AHH.) Siewyee's really strung up on gyms. (Right.?) I still wanna play DDR. ): But I haven't studied for History, or Chinese yet. =X I feel so ubberly random. Shall go be a good girl now. Ohohoh, & my mummy allowed me to buy class jacket. ^^ Haven't told Justin yet, maybe he'll see it here, huh, name? -.- Alright, I had better get going. (: |