|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, August 30, 2007
I'm not really in the best of moods here but anw, I'm going to do what I promised Eunice lo. List out the top 5 presents you wish for: 1. I really want good grades right now. Really really really. ): 2. I want good grades. 3. I want good grades. 4. I want good grades. 5. I want good grades. T.T Answer the following questions The person who tagged you is : Eunice. -.- Your relationship with her/him is : Jie-mei. :D Your 5 impressions of her/him : Funny, lame, cute, lovable (HAHA), prettyyyyy. :D The most memorable thing he / she has done for you : Teach me how to sing. HAHA, no la. To have long long talks at (what used to be) Day&Night. XD The most memorable words he / she had said to you : ERM. I dunno leh. XD If he/ she becomes your lover, you will : Be extremely entertained all the time. If he/ she becomes your lover, things he/ she has to improve on will be : Study harder HORXZ. If he/ she becomes your enemy, you will : ( it wont happen la. O.o ) If he/ she becomes your enemy, the reason will be : Cause she loves Shannon more than she loves me. ): HAHA. The most desired thing you want to do for him/ her now is : To talk to her? Hmm. ------ How do you think people around you will feel about you? LAMED out, I'm very very sure. The characteristic(s) you love of yourself is /are : Don't know leh, I don't think there's anything good about me. ): On the contrary. the characteristic (s) you hate of yourself is/ are : No self discipline& I suck at studyingggggggg. _______________. ! >=[ The most ideal person you want to be is : SOMEONE SMARTER PLEASEEEEEEEE. ): For people that like and care for you, say something to them : Uh, hello. (: -- HAHA, okay I'm really seriously too lazy to do the ten people one, SORRY EUNICE. Better than nthg. :D Damned obsession with academics. |