|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, July 06, 2007
Uh huh, Olevel Chinese Oral is OVER. :D Although it wasnt well done, at all, especially the hui hua, but nevertheless, its still over. ^^ My phone conked out, whose fault ar.! O.o LOL, &&, SS test was HMMMMMMM.. We weren't even prepared or anything& everyone was like looking down for most of the time, under the table. I do wonder why. (: -- Choir's finally started once again& its kinda contradicting that I look forward and at the same time, I don't. I know that the new comm is really trying their very best, and we keep making noise, talking and doing shitxxzx during practices that they become pissed. Everyone really has to stop giving the heck care attitude& I do too.. On a lighter note, choir's still fun with Eunice& Charmaine lol. With Queenie& Jenn too. ^^ Shadows, love. -- English would never do for the last period of the day. Especially on days where round youthday stickers are being given out. HAHAHAHA. Yes, we ARE childish. But isn't it just whatever? We don't really care what image or whatsoever, although it may be ALITTLE disruptive in class. LOL. Then everyone started the whole sticking craze, it.was.funny. Really.! &everyone is fat, yeah. :D Thats really sthg new. LOL -- Eccentric sleeping hours.. , no good. But, it doesn't really matter cause ... __________________. (: Heh. Anw, I slept at 9 ytd, SO, that makes up for all the other days I haven't been sleeping properly for. ^^ Someone finally admit being a pig WORRXZX. HAHAHAHA. Told you living in self denial was BAD. -.- LOL. -- Yay, yay, Red& Black stripes. ^^ I do miss White& Green much though. You dig.? |