|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
I miss Darlieee. ): -- That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: DARYLLLLLL, talk to me, i miss you leh. ): Daryl says: hahahha Daryl says: hello!!! Daryl says: awww reall??? That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: YAH REALLY.): haha Daryl says: so sweet!! hahaha That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: i am sweet what. That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: HA That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: HA That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: HA Daryl says: where you now? wahaha i just came back from malaysia leh Daryl says: at kel's house Daryl says: woohoo Daryl says: hahaha That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: really? ooooo. Daryl says: yeah baby hahahaha Daryl says: ehh you need tuition? Daryl says: i'm like super smart That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: HA That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: HA That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: HA That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: HA That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: HA Daryl says: ehhh what??! :( That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: HAHAHAHA That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: NTHG That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: i just find it super amusing. :D That smile is no more ; unfathomable. says: THATS ALL. Daryl says: erm okay... Daryl says: thanks ah Daryl says: i'm super smart by the way Daryl says: hahaha -- I love Daryl lahhhhh. ! Man, I miss alot of people. ): I rmbed during last year's Christmas party, Daryl was my ANGEL.! & wlao, lousy angel la he, he couldn't even keep his identity a secret. o.O Anw, I missed those times. ): Then now he aint even in EAOG anymore. ): I missed the times when we went bowling at Katong& ate Katong laksa for brunch. ): I missed that time when Daryl rang at my doorbell at 10pm on Christmas just to pass me my present. ( awww.. ) He just entertained me with his funny jokes, I think he got this somewhere : 1) your mum's (okay not your mum but ya) so fat that when she stand on the weighing scale, i can see her handphone number. 2) YOU SO FAT THAT WHEN YOU GOT BAPTISED, IT CAUSED A TSUNAMI. 3) youre so skinny that you got to run around in the shower just to get wet. Bwhahahah,I miss Daryl .): And Gracie too. ): SOBS. Daryl says: *korean drama background music* its not you, its me! Since Darliee is gone now, I shall stick to watching Hi-5 & Fairly Odd Parents. |