|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Habitudes& Emerge were like WOAH. :DDD Actually I wasn't intending on attending Habitudes but Kelly dragged me along so yeah, but I'm glad I went. ^^ Tim Elmore was the bomb.! He's so super cuteee lol, plus he's really entertaining. (: Worship was awesome, the worship leader could really sing, haha. Then we had icebreakers& all where we had to get signatures on various conditions. Hosea totally owned when they had to dance manz.! His dance was ___________ . !!! LOL. Okay, so that little boy was rather impressive too, he break danced leh ! He's like quite young also. (: Heh. So yupp, then Tim Elmore preached on the Iceberg illustration. And and and, Daphanne Khoo - I'm quite sure that isn't how you spell her name HAHA - was there too. She sang this song called Desperate it was omg so niceee.!! (: Yupp and all the illustrations were great, relevant much. ^^ We almost died of hunger halfway through though. (><) Twin& I.!![]() Okay, and then we rushed to Singapore Expo for Emerge. Whahaha, the place was packed stuff.! We ended up right at the back. I think overall Emerge was okay, I don't know, it wasn't all that awesome or something. =X Maybe it was kinda materialistic, rather concert-like, maybe to attract teenagers, like candy-coated& all cause they had so many items. There was this Taiwan artiste Liu Geng Hong I think - Rachel knows best LOL - & he proposed to his girlf there, on stage, after he performed. Haha, so sweeet, but not exactly the right moment yknow.? Well, yeah I guess. Heard there would be free Ben& Jerry's today for people who brought friends. Actually the friends get Ben& Jerry's. Ha ha. Oh well. I finally finished my book.! Shall do Matrices now. :\ Yeah, I haven't touched it yet. Well, haven't touched practically everything. SELF DISCIPLINE, please come back leh.!!! ): |