|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, May 04, 2007
You know if i had to govern my own country, I WOULDNT FORCE MY PEOPLE TO STUDY SS. -.- The papers that have passed were like so _________________ . The Math papers like sucked la. Plus tcher said that only 6 people passed English Paper two. T.T It wasn't even a difficult paper, and Chinese would probably be worse. I've never really thought of failing my English, ever. How. ): Just pray and hope that paper one would pull our grades up although i don't see how much of a difference it would actually make. So yeah, I'm rather glad combined humanities are over plus emath paper one and amath paper although it was super difficult, to me la. Supposed to be studying Geog now, but aiya whatever. -.- There's church tmr :D Daryl says that most probably he'll come back tmr. (: Hahah and he's being ego as usual, hope he doesn't read this.! I think i should get going now. x\ |