|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, May 14, 2007
Now I know why everyone's crazy over Spiderman3 plus Harry. ^^ Firstly, Harry is damn hot kay. He has a killer smile.! :DD Okay& actually Spiderman was rather nice but manz, alot of scary parts, Wenjia& I kept getting scared. LOL. Haha only Huilin and I cried like ________ . Zhenwei and Wenjia like no emotion.-.- But I think i cried more cause Huilin watched it before hahaha. Its like MaryJ's so pitiful I mean imagine you being her, watching your loved one become sthg else& getting hurt while trying to save the world. HMMM, yeah. I think i cried at dumb parts. :X haha. So that was it, what I did after the debriefs which were like ___________ . ): Don't wanna talk about the debriefs, sigh. Its damn disappointing even though it was only Emath paper1, Chinese paper1, & English papers1&2. I think my daddy's going to totally kill me, I don't think I intend on telling him or my mummy anytime soon, especially not just after Mother's Day. Ugh, I wouldn't want myself as a daughter lo. ): Forget it, just pray that the other papers wouldn't be such a disaster. Life's so empty right now without examinations. x( I think I might consider going to sleep now cause its such a depressing day. Its like 820 now. -.- Aiyah, my mummy's asking me to help her arrange the flowers she bought ytd. O.o Which part of me look like I actually know how to ARRANGE FLOWERS? Man, tell me. Sigh, have to be nice to her even though Mother's Day is over. So yeah, I'm gone now. OH wait.! VANNESS IS BACK BABY.! :DDDD MANZ, HE'S STILL AS HOT AS EVER. BUY THE BIG iZHOUTAN KAY. HE'S ON IT.!!! WITH HIS HOT BOD AND GORGEOUS FACE AS USUAL. ^^ Kayy, everyone, support Vanness.! :DDD how.? ): & then _________________ . what now. |