|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, May 12, 2007
My daddy said he'll let me repair my laptop, but when.? :X Hope it'll be soon cause I'm so MIA right now. I saw this really cute Caucasian baby, he was like SO DARN CUTE. !!!! He was like asking his maid whether she was a boy or girl LOL.! Then he waddled to the dustin and didn't bear to throw away his empty Milo packet, awww. Hung up on cartoons& everything random right now. Sigh, I still haven't satisfied all my needs, haha. My whole family's out at Burger King but i guess I've been stuffing myself with too much of that junk& I did promise I wouldn't grow fat. -.- So, I better do sthg about that. Haha. Didn't manage to make it for church last week so I'm definitely going today.! :DD The weather's been super retarded& kuku lately, Global Warming.! -.- Got to change my blogskin sometime soon, but right now I'm just way too lazy lol. Pray I won't fail English. ): |