|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Macdonald's made my day. ^^ Nope not their food, their website. HAHA. Manz, I found their game on Hongwei's blog, the game is like super cute la, but I kept going bankrupt and they don't want me ler. ): Seriously, I counted a total of ten times I went bankrupt. The most I lasted was for five minutes lol. Anyways, I think my grades are like real bad. ): Really don't know how now. ): Just now I wanted to plop down& die. -.- Really.! Super disappointed. ): I mean even if my parents aren't, I am. Thats bad. Today was just ____________ . MSG for Biology is 4.33.(?!) Like what la, & we were all along Miss Lam's best Bio class, Miss Teo is so awfully right, Miss Lam is going to scold us left right centre. Damn. ): |