|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, May 19, 2007
I'm dead beat, just returned from the VCH concert. Well not really just but it ended really late. We reached school at 11pm& the gate wasn't opened so the 5 of us, Queenie, Yanning, Chinyu, Miss Ng& I stood outside the gate,& it was like raining we looked super pathetic LOL. It was really scary manz.! xD Anyway, I think we kinda screwed up the whole presentation of flowers, heh. :X We didn't really understood what the person who briefed us was talking about so we just nodded our heads& blah, he was speaking in Chinese man.! HAHA. Then we went on stage& gave out flowers to those we saw empty handed and then I had an extra, I wanted to give it to this lady that just got on stage but she like totally didn't see me until i walked across the whole stage in a bid to follow her. -.- Right, so yeah, the concert was kinda boring, but we didn't quite expect much anyway. THANKS JENNIFER FOR ACCOMPANYING ME.^^ It was super last minute, I love Jenn.! :DD However, she was totally MIA in the afternoon and I tried calling her many times, totally freaked me out la. x\ So anyway, today was normally lessons and I was super bored during Chem I fell asleep, although not for long, but I sure wasn't listening, sigh. We watched The Pianist during Ehist lecture, Hitler is super meann.!!! ): Its like wlaoooo. ): Yeah so anyway, we headed to Kallang KFC for lunch, we sat there for hours just talking about lame stuffs LOL. It was super hilarious when Chinyu left Natalie hanging on the fence HAHA. Yeah, amusing stuff they do. (: We did dumb stuff in the bus like singing the sch song, reminiscing SYF, & waving at strangers. :DDD Our favourite past-time. HAHA. We almost fell asleep during the concert, not that it was boring, the solos were great and all but we just couldn't appreciate. =X Luckily Miss Ng allowed us to wander around after the break interval but this person kept scolding us saying what 'Girls, keep your noise down'. Blah lah i rmbed he said sthg mean but can't rmb what he said. OHOH, and we were SUPER entertained by this elderly man who walked into a glass panel & then laughed at himself. FUNNY CAN. But it hurt real bad man. xD LOL, we kept laughing and looking at the prints he left on the glass panel. HAHAHAHA. Right so this is about it, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be y'know. ^^ TONS OF PICTURES HERE. (: ![]() ![]() Group photos.! (: |