|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, April 20, 2007
Where do i start? I'm just so so so glad everything is FINALLY over. All the months of intensive training, uncountable amount of sectionals, running at 5am in the morning, sweating & looking utterly unglam in our gowns, suffering the pain of wearing our court shoes, just practically everything. No one felt good at all when we knew that we didn't do as well as we could on stage & we kinda screwed up Sinten but in the end we did manage to clinch our desperately wanted Gold. Sudden bursts of mixed emotions were clearly shown when our results were announced, it wasn't all that real, it was as if it was a fantasy. We were all so glad that we didn't disappoint or let anyone down. Especially Mr Lo, Mr Lai, Miss Ng, our seniors, practically everyone who had put so much faith in us. I'm just SO glad everything is over. But wasn't it fast? Everything just passed by so quickly, the last thing we knew was that we were in our gowns trying to put our makeup and at the same time trying not to look displeasingly obscene. There was this ice cream uncle who scolded us for making too much noise when we were walking from VCH to the Mrt Station, zzz. Like whatever okay, we were like " I'm sorry but we can make noise because we got GOLD, did you get GOLD? NO? Then shut up you freaking ice cream seller." Omg so bitchy but I'm sorry he had to be so mean. -.- I've really so many things to blog about & I'm using my dad's laptop now, wow, I'm going around borrowing other people's laptops to surf the net, I hope the computer gets up soon!! So I can't post any pictures in the time being, & when I do, woah get ready to be bombarded with tons of pictures. Anyway, I realised Eunice, Charmaine & I have deprived childhoods. When we left school for Kallang KFC (to go ruin our voices), we passed this playground like area & we just decided to use it. Yes, we were SUPER EXTREMELY EXCRUCIATINGLY unglamarous. Sorry but we can't help it. ^^ Plus we lost our way to VCH from Kallang & stuff, omg so kuku. Zzz, reminded of the other time when i went with Xenia to Chinatown & we had practically no sense of direction at all while attempting to walk to Bugis. Thats when we all realise thats the reason for Mrts. Yeah & in the end Eunice, Charmaine& I ended up at Chinatown ( i have no idea why) and we ran from there to VCH - okay not really, we kinda just walked real fast for the whole journey. :DD So yeah we got there in time& they kept on dragging, waning our anticipation of awaiting the results. Shall elaborate more when I have the time which most probably won't be anytime soon as Midyears are seriously coming. ): There's no excuse for slacking now since SYF is obviously over so shall start mugging now. :X To end off : CCHMS CHOIR &MR LO& MR LAI& MISS NG ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS. We promised we did go through this together and here we are right now. No more fake smiles. ^^ |