|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, April 22, 2007
![]() SYF before and after . ^^![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() In the bus, Charmaine acting cute & Eun and i . :DD![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Deprived childhood, oh so unglam. -.-![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Random photos HAH. ![]() ![]() ![]() Awaiting the results !!![]() Baofang and I after we cried our eyes out. xI'm still stuck on the fact that we got GOLD. And there were the photos I promised. Oh and i would love to add the recording in too but the format is not supported. ): So anyways, i still love choir so much, I'll miss the times we had together. ): But right now all is happening is Midyears. Before i go study for History content test tomorrw, there are the Beloved Altos,which i coped from Christina. ^^ ![]() |