|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, April 07, 2007
rush rush rush.! today was a BUSY day, but amazingly I'm not tired. :DD still have more than enough energy to do my tuition hw heh. there was choir today & I was still sick cause I ate like two ice creams ytd, stuffed myself with chocolates and cold drinks omg I hate myself.-.- told you I have no self discipline so this morning I woke up with a super bad cough with phlegm, I was like ___________. however we still did rather well today, in my opinion. ^^ there's yet another workshop on Monday & we're missing Interaction Period and Assembly. :DD lucky us. (: so that was choir & after that I rushed off and I had half a packet of fries for lunch. :X Ha Ha. so anyway, jason, don't _____________________ !! its already circulating I'm like ____________________ . why did you _________________ at that moment. -.- better not let us hear anything on Monday especially during Charisma if not omg you're dead cause you know how our tcher's mouth can be.-.- studied for two hours WOW an accomplishment compared to twenty minutes at home. after that went off to church.! :DDDD today's service was great and stuff as usual & dinner was just _________. HURHUR. we were talking about Rachel being a guy in NS omg so gay.Zzzz. ahahahaha, so yeah I'm home now after being out for the whole day in my choir tee and school skirt i felt so weird LOL. woah its real, & that does go. ^^ |