|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, April 08, 2007
The last thing on Earth I would want to be would be a packer . Cause there probably ain't such a carrer& I hate packing, zzz . Five minutes was all I could withstand, the house is in a serious mess . My brother is watching a totally senseless show which isn't very appealing . -.- I really have to brush up on my languages cause its going down the drain, especially my English , cause I have never been good in Chinese & it won't make much of a difference even if I studied. I realised how irritating I am when I start whining so from now on I shall try to stop whining about things I can't change . Yes, I can hear Janice & Lehui cheering. Ha Ha ; don't you just love Tom and Jerry ? :DDD ^^ |