|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
I've been mugging like anything for tests, like dude, I studied for 7 hours ytd . I have no idea since when I've became this diligent but oh well, its not quite a bad thing . Today Hajit Kuar was pmsing like ______________ , she was so unreasonable & stuff like _______.!! Zzzz , & yet once again we got sent out of the class for uncompleted hw by none other then _________ . duh, expected. We're first timers this month anyway so we can afford another two times i guess. But hello, she thinks we're so superbly free. -.- I don't think I'll be able to complete my journal she'll just have to give me detention or send me to Mr Soon, ZZZ. Anyways, syf is in 9 days time ! *shrieks. Today Abel suddenly became a motivational speaker & I hope most of us were woken up cause choir really have to buck up if not we might not even secure that gold which we have been maintaining for the past 4 years, can't disappoint Mr low & Mr lai.!!): Oh i suddenly remembered that there was this ______ group of secondary ones and they blatantly cut my queue. -.- They should be SO glad they didn't do that in the morning when i was super irritated. I think I shouldn't sleep so much cause I realised the more i sleep, the more irritated i become. I don't know. Right now, I shouldn't be blogging. Bio test on Digestion & Geography test on Winds tmr! Damn I hope I'll be able to cover everything by today . :\ I'm hungry ! ): Yes, in a few more days time, I'll be one road away from Hongwei ! :DDD Everyone should stop studying this much. |